Other Travel Guides
- How to Travel the Trans-Siberian Railway on a Backpackers BudgetEverything you need to know about how to do travel the Trans Siberian railway on a budget. I did a whole month trip for under $500 and you can too.
- How to Apply for a Russian Tourist Visa Outside of Your Home CountryA step by step guide for how to apply for a Russian tourist visa outside your home country. There is no problem if you’re already abroad, here is how!
- 10 Unbeatable Tips for Traveling South America ✔️ Save Money & TimeThe top 10 things you should know before traveling South America. I visited the continent on a budget and found that knowing these basic things can save you hundreds as a backpacker!
- An Indian Introduction • What it’s Like to Travel IndiaThe perfect introduction to what it’s like to travel India. The culture, the people and the smell, what to expect!
- How to Get a French Working Holiday Visa, in Australia – FAST!Here is a step by step guide to getting a french working holiday visa, quick! This is the fastest way to get a vacances travail visa if you’re a young traveller
- How to get a Mongolian Visa, in China → Quick & Cheap!Wondering how to get a visa for Mongolia outside of your home country? Here is your answer! If you aren’t from one of the mongolia visa free countries, read for mongolia visa cost, how to apply for a mongolian visa and Mongolian visa FAQ
Travel Tips & Tricks
- How to Choose Travel Insurance ✔️ 12 Things to ConsiderFinding travel insurance can be one of the most confusing parts about planing a trip. People ask me all the time about what company to use, what level of cover they should take, how much it costs… and the answer is, it all varies!
- 8 Best Travel Apps → for an Effortless VacationThe best travel apps that you NEED to make your travels as hassle free as possible! After traveling for over 10 years, I would never leave home without these!
- 5 Tips for How to Barter → Have Fun Battering like a ProBartering can be a daunting activity for some but with these tips and tricks, you will be bartering like a local in no time! Here are 5 handy ways to make negotiating a price whilst in a foreign country a little more comfortable.
- What Not to Do While Traveling • My Biggest Mistake!What not to do while traveling. This is the story of how I was nearly denied boarding at check in for my flight to china, because of a visa mistake!
- Kitchen-less Cooking! 14 Hostel-Friendly, Easy Recipes for Backpackers on a BudgetEasy, vegetarian, backpacker recipes, for those of us on a budget. Meals you can make for next to nothing, no kitchen needed!
- How to Find Cheap Flights – Travel Hacks for Any DestinationInsider tips and a foolproof method. International, domestic and last minute, this is your ultimate guide for how to find cheap flights!
- Teach English Online ✔️How to Apply + Palfish Interview TipsTeaching English online is a great starting point for travelers who are looking to get into remote work to become a digital nomad. Palfish is a great platform to use for teaching but the application process can be a little confusing. So here is all the details about how to apply and get accepted as an English teach on Palfish!
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.